SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in twenty-two functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform.
SeaPort-e Functional Areas
- 3.1 Research and Development Support
- 3.2 Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- 3.3 Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- 3.4 Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- 3.5 System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- 3.6 Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- 3.7 Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability Support
- 3.8 Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- 3.9 System Safety Engineering Support
- 3.10 Configuration Management Support
- 3.11 Quality Assurance Support
- 3.12 Information System Development, Information Assurance, and Information Technology Support
- 3.13 Inactivation and Disposal Support
- 3.14 Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- 3.15 Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- 3.16 Logistics Support
- 3.17 Supply and Provisioning Support
- 3.18 Training Support
- 3.19 In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- 3.20 Program Support
- 3.21 Functional and Administrative Support
- 3.22 Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Under SeaPort-e CIS is a Small Business Awardee in all seven geographic zones.
The CIS Team includes the following companies:
- The Acquisition Logistics Company
- Arctic Information Technology, Inc.
- Avening Management and Technical Services, LLC
- CTI Resources Management Services, Inc.
- IVISPSC, Inc.
- Motive Power, Inc.
- Pegasus Professional Services, LLC
- Regent Systems, Inc.
- Technology & Telecommunications Consultants, Inc.
- X-FEDS, Inc.